Wholesale and Trade Terms of Trade
All wholesale orders must be $300.00 or over. For Online Wholesale customers, we have a $1,500 minimum spend for first time online stockists which is due prior to the dispatch of goods.
We ship via TOLL or Australia Post, depending on your selection when ordering. Freight is not included in product pricing, instead it is calculated and applied to your final invoice before payment and dispatch. For international orders you will receive a freight quote before your order is shipped. In-stock items usually ship the next day. If you place an order that contains both backorder and in-stock items, the order will be automatically split to ship in-stock items immediately. Products not available will be placed on backorder and dispatched once back in stock. Shipping fees apply to each separate order.
RETURNS & CANCELLATIONS
Return of faulty/broken items should occur within 5 days of receiving them. To report a broken item, please email the details of the damage and an image to firstname.lastname@example.org, and quote your invoice number. Non-delivery must be reported immediately.
All orders are final and cannot be cancelled once the order has been confirmed and the final invoice has been generated. We do not accept return of unsold goods, change of mind or preference of natural variation in patterened items like marble.
All BLAC products are handmade, therefore some variation between the same product can occur. The surface of some products, including concrete and ceramic lines, has been designed to look very natural and unique. This is not considered a fault.
Please note as a BLAC stockist you do not automatically receive exclusivity in your area and without a written agreement we cannot guarantee exclusivity. If you would like to stock BLAC exclusively please read the below terms and contact us at email@example.com to receive an application form.
You are responsible for:
• Contacting BLAC via firstname.lastname@example.org To receive an exclusivity form and submit within 7 working days.
• Ensuring that all store locations you wish to have exclusivity for are included on your application. If you move location you must inform us in writing at email@example.com. Please note that moving to a new area may impact your arrangement with BLAC
• Informing us via email at firstname.lastname@example.org of any changes to business structure, management or ownership that will affect our trading arrangement.
• Spending a minimum of $2000 AUD (inc GST) across our collection per season. The specified seasons are June-August, September – November, December – February, and March – May.
• Tracking seasonal spending and contacting us regarding any concerns about meeting the minimum spend.
• Placing orders within the given deadlines as notified via email and other communications by BLAC.
• Ordering a range of products from BLAC most recent collection within the seasonal deadline.
Please note, if you are a new stockist and wish to apply for exclusivity with your first order a minimum spend of $1,600 (inc. GST) applies to that order. We do not provide exclusivity for online retail stores.
BLAC is responsible for:
• Supplying our products to you exclusively in your suburb as specified on the written agreement.
• Maintaining an honest and transparent relationship with you.
• Providing specialised support, communications and materials relevant to BLAC.
• Referring traffic to your store and promoting your status as an exclusive stockist in your suburb.
We try to ship your order out as soon as possible. In-stock items will usually ship next day.
Prices shown on order forms are exclusive of GST, prices online are inclusive of GST. We reserve the right to alter our pricing at any time, unless already invoiced. The RRP for each product is listed on our main website (www.blac.design) and on our price lists. Stockists are free to set your own pricing as you see fit, but we ask that the products do not retail under the set RRP, unless they are clearly marked as being on sale. We kindly request that new collections are not sold below the RRP.
BLAC products may not be distributed through any physical or online marketplaces, including eBay, Etsy etc. Selling BLAC products on these marketplaces breaches our distribution policy and is not allowed under any circumstance.
All orders are on a 7 day payment term, unless a longer payment term has been previously agreed to in writing. All in-stock items will be immediately shipped out. Please contact us via email at email@example.com if you would like to apply for a 30 day account. We accept EFT. We do not accept Amex or Paypal for Wholesale and Trade orders. Please state your invoice number as the payment reference when paying via EFT.
First time trade or wholesale order invoices must be paid in full prior to the disptach of stock. Future orders will be invoiced on a 7 day payment term.
All goods supplied remain the property of BLAC until payment is made in full. If we have your credit card details on file, we reserve the right to automatically charge your card the overdue amount. Any accounts that are outstanding for over 60 days may be passed on to debt collection and any fees involved in recovering the debt is the responsibility of the stockist.
Estimated delivery dates are approximate and for guidance only. We try our best to get your order dispatched to you as soon as possible, but we are sometimes affected by delays outside of our control. Pre-orders are considered final orders and cannot be cancelled once paid.
We reserve the right to cancel the production of any of the products in our range. If this occurs, the payment received for the cancelled product will be refunded in full to the stockist.
COPYRIGHT & INTELLECTUAL MATERIAL
All BLAC product images and product copy are subject to copyright and are the property of BLAC . Approved BLAC stockists are welcome to use any of the images on the BLAC website for the purpose of promoting the product/s.
Please contact us if you are unsure of image usage and we can direct you to our brand guidelines.
BLAC products can not be modified in any way for resale or distribution. If you are unsure about product usage please contact our team to discuss further.
BLAC cannot be held liable for any losses, costs, damages and expenses (including legal costs) resulting from claims arising out of your breach of these Terms of Trade.
AGREEMENT OF TERMS
By placing an order with BLAC you are agreeing to the above terms and conditions. These terms are subject to change at any time. If the terms are amended they will be effective immediately.